When you access and use the dev.nishikidori.on-web.fr website, Nishikidôri may collect certain personal data about you, i.e., information that relates to you as a private individual and that enables Nishikidôri to identify you, either directly (such as your first or last name) or indirectly (such as your browser’s IP address).
This personal data may be collected when you browse the dev.nishikidori.on-web.fr website, use the contact form, subscribe to the newsletter, create a customer account or place an order.
Your personal data is then subject to automated processing by Nishikidôri.
Nishikidôri undertakes to process your personal data in a fair and lawful manner, in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to data processing, data files and freedoms and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" (or "GDPR").
The purpose of this Personal Data Policy is to inform you of the conditions under which Nishikidôri processes your personal data, while ensuring its protection.
1. WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THIS SITE? The entity responsible for processing your personal data collected on the Site is the company Nishikidôri SASU PALMIFRANCE.
Nishikidôri may need to process your first and last name, title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, connection data (connection dates and time, IP address) and navigation data, order history, products viewed, delivery issues and complaints.
3. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Nishikidôri collects personal data that you provide voluntarily, including when:
- You fill in a contact request form;
- You place a product order.
Nishikidôri draws your attention to the fact that if you do not provide this data, you will not be able to benefit from the services offered on the Site.
When you provide personal data on the Site concerning persons other than yourself, you guarantee that you have received the necessary authorisations and consents from the persons concerned by this personal data.
Other information of a technical nature concerning the consultation of the Site or its functionalities, in particular your browser IP address, is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the Site via cookies.
You will find information about cookies below or on dedicated cookies page.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
On each of the following legal bases, Nishikidôri processes your personal data for the corresponding purposes:
- For the purposes of executing a contract with Nishikidôri or for pre-contractual measures taken at your request, your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- Managing customer relations: management of customer account, orders, payment transactions, deliveries, invoices, accounting, customer relations, complaints, outstanding payments and litigation; - Managing your requests to exercise your rights regarding your personal data.
- On the basis of Nishikidôri's legitimate interest in improving the quality of its products and the Site, your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- Statistics, analysis, prospecting and customer selection and segmentation operations in order to improve knowledge of customers;
- Setting up competitions and advertising campaigns.
- On the basis of the consent you have given to Nishikidôri regarding this, your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- Sending you the newsletter and commercial offers;
- To personalise the Site according to your likes and measure its visitors.
5. TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSMITTED?
The recipient of your personal data is the company Nishikidôri SASU PALMIFRANCE. Nishikidôri may also transmit your personal data to subcontractors who process it on its behalf and according to its instructions.
These sub-contracted recipients include:
- The banking organisation responsible for the secure payment of ordered products;
- The Colissimo, Chronopost, TNT Relay Points, responsible for making the products you have ordered on the Site available to you;
- Nishikidôri's external technical service providers involved in the development, distribution, operation and maintenance of the Site, in particular the developer and host;
- Nishikidôri's external service providers involved in improving your experience when browsing the Site or sending the newsletter.
Finally, Nishikidôri may disclose your personal data to third parties pursuant to a law, regulation, decision of a regulatory or judicial authority and, if necessary, to protect its own rights and interests, particularly in the event of a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site.
6. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
No, Nishikidôri does not and does not intend to transfer any of your personal data to a country outside the European Union and the European Economic Area that does not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection.
7. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
Nishikidôri keeps your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the regulations in force. Personal data relating to potential customers who have only made a contact request are kept for 3 years from the date of collection.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has never been used to place an order is kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account.
After this period, Nishikidôri reserves the right to delete your account. Personal data relating to a customer account that has been used to place at least one order is kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account, with the exception of documents, accounting documents and information that can be used to prove an order for a product on the Site, which are kept for a period of 10 years from their collection, as accounting and tax proof.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Nishikidôri informs you that you have the following rights at any time regarding the personal data it processes about you:
- a right of access;
- a right of rectification;
- a right of deletion;
- a right to limit processing;
- a right of portability;
- a right to object to processing, in particular for the purposes of commercial prospecting;
- a right to withdraw at any time the consent you may have given when providing certain personal data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent until such time as it is withdrawn;
- a right to define general or specific guidelines for the storage, deletion or communication of your personal data after your death.
These rights may be exercised at any time by writing to Nishikidôri SASU PALMIFRANCE:
- by post: Z.A.C de l'Aéropôle - 140 rue Georges Guynemer 44150 Ancenis France
- or by e-mail: confidentialité@nishikidori.com
or by logging into your account at dev.nishikidori.on-web.fr, at the GDPR space.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Information et des Libertés (the "CNIL"):
- by post: 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07;
- or by Internet at www.cnil.fr.